Some Cheap Hosts That I came across

Nov 12, 2009

Recently I was looking for some cheap host providers for my new website (launching it very soon!) and came across a lot of cheap hosting providers. But the below to impresses me a lot -

1. Host4Cheap
2. Outpowerhosting

Both these hosts are reliable and are really cheap, where OutPowerHosting starts its minimum package from Rs299/- only, Host4Cheap starts its minimum package from Rs650/- only.

Have a look at there packages

1. Host4Cheap (recommended)

I personally hosted my new website at Host4Cheap and am really happy with the support, uptime and performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Author

My photo
Working as an Automation Analyst, Ritesh is very passionate about developing tools and apps. His profile contains a long list of tools developed for Windows and apps for Android platform.