Add Digg, Twitter, Facebook Share Vertically in your Posts

Mar 24, 2010

Till now I was using 3 plugins to get 3 Social Bookmarking Voting Buttons on my post ie Twitter, Facebook Share and Google Buzz. But from today onwards if you have noticed I have made some changes in it, now I have added Digg, Twitter, Facebook Share in a Vertical row and I am quite happy with it.

 
And there are 2 reasons for that – First, all these 3 voting buttons are from a single wordpress plugin and second I have just 3 unnecessary plugins from my blog. Lesser The Plugin Faster Your Blog Is
Digg beingPC


Features
Digg Digg is a Wordpress plugin that is used to generate social vote button, which include Digg , Reddit , Dzone , Yahoo Buzz , TweetMeme (twitter) , fbShare (facebook), Polladium, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Sphinn, Post comments and Google Buzz buttons.
1. Buttons Integration Type
  • Left Float Content
  • Right Float Content
  • Before Content
  • After Content
2. Buttons Control Display
  • Display at Home page
  • Display at Static page
  • Display at Post Page
  • Display at Category Page
  • Display at Archive Page
3. Buttons weight to decide the priority order (sorting)
* Heavy weight will display in front of others
4. Alignment Order
  • Vertical
  • Horizontal
Take a look at some of popular Wordpress Plugin the we have reviewed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Author

My photo
Working as an Automation Analyst, Ritesh is very passionate about developing tools and apps. His profile contains a long list of tools developed for Windows and apps for Android platform.