No new updates till 20th Sept 09

Sep 6, 2009

Dear askRitesh readers,


This is to inform you that with your help and co-operation askRitesh has came this far. I remember just 1 month ago when i restarted posting articles here, I have noticed my Alexa rank somewhere in between 900000 and now just in a month because of you it has came down as in between 400000.

I really appreciate your support, last month we have a massive 34 post and all are quality posts most of them related to HACKING and HOW TO RECIPES. You can view last moths post from here.

To let you know I am (Ritesh Kawadkar) only one who maintain my blog therefore I am not able to post any new updates till 20th of Sep 09. The reason being:

My Exams which will last till 12th Sep
I am creating some softwares and templates for which I need a lot of time to dedicate

Because of this reason I am not able to update any new post. So I hope you to see ya all again after 20th Sep 09.

Best regards
Ritesh Kawadkar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Author

My photo
Working as an Automation Analyst, Ritesh is very passionate about developing tools and apps. His profile contains a long list of tools developed for Windows and apps for Android platform.