Dec 31, 2009

I am really excited to tell all the readers of askritesh.blogspot.com that finally after 1 year beingPC has achieved a milestone. Within this span and with your support We are now PR 4 Blog. Please continue your support

I I promise to bring more good news, tweaks, tutorials and troubleshooting guides in coming weeks. For those who dont know what a PageRank is; see PageRank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you haven't check your PR yet than you can check by using the below PR Checker tool



Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:

PS: Did I mention a lot of Giveaways to be given in New year, one of which is running right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Author

My photo
Working as an Automation Analyst, Ritesh is very passionate about developing tools and apps. His profile contains a long list of tools developed for Windows and apps for Android platform.