Best E Books related to Computers

Jan 1, 2010


For a long time I was thinking of posting it but couldn’t get time, these are some computer e-books which I found on various site over net. I thought you would like to have them.
Take a look at these two freely available ebooks too
How To Create Windows Media Player Skin
Windows 7 beginners guide – Free eBook


Note: None of them are on beingpc.com server, I haven’t uploaded them, I found all these e-books on the net. If you found any link broken than its because the user who had added may have removed it. And yeah I don’t promote Piracy but can’t help myself from reading such goodies for free.
Computer Viruses For Dummies

Building Flash Web Sites For Dummies

Continue Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Author

My photo
Working as an Automation Analyst, Ritesh is very passionate about developing tools and apps. His profile contains a long list of tools developed for Windows and apps for Android platform.